View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:10 PM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
I just tried the sprint app posted a few pages back. Is there a way to add multiple accounts? What about enabling push schedule other than 8am-6pm? Seems like a crippled version of Seven Beta like I've heard.
ya know, I never tried the schedule. I always just turned push on or off..but now that I looked at it, it does seem pretty lame that you can't change the hours. Looks like there should be a drop down menu there, but it doesn't work. I don't remember where I got that cab. For me though, it works fine. I only have one account with yahoo and I'm guessing that if you have a few this won't do for you.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley