View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with softkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
Just flashed a custom ROM with the kitchen using the updated SMS and the memory disable fix, and love it.. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem..

Everything works as it should except the Programs tab.. as soon as I navigate to the Programs tab, the softkeys remain "All Programs" and "Remove" no matter what other tab or application I launch..

The only fix is a soft-reset.. Even locking and unlocking the device will not change the softkeys back..

The fix for that is to select one of the options like the 3 or 4 row programs menu

This post has been thanked 1 times.