View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Hafrust
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by myshinynewtouch View Post
strra - even i have the same problem as urs - but i really would love to know wat u did to get those pictures showing correctly - i wanted to modify the .cpr files but i didn't use the GUID of either settings or welcomecenter... any clues as to how u managed to get chome configurator to accept the .png to display accurately ??
yes - currently u cannot see more than one panel - so if u have launcher panel - u cannot see ur contacts panel - thats why i have it at the top so that there is no gap and i know it is there - kinda like my own secret thing
If you use the GUID of an unused panel (like cwelcomecenter), you can create a Contacts panel (or whatever panel you create) that will show up in addition to the launcher panel. That was the benefit in that extra effort. The way you currently have it set up, where it's one or the other, I think you can get the icons to be displayed by editing your cpr's at the Operator Services Expanded section and change "Icon" to "Image 1". If you are using the GUID of cwelcomecenter, you would also need to edit them at the CWelcomeCenter Expanded section and change "Icon" to "Image 1".

Also, if you are using the "launcher" panel, you can edit it's name in CHome Configurator. I have mine changed to "programs" and have pages added for my frequently used programs. That was why I wanted to keep that as well as adding a Contacts panel.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-10-2009 at 09:59 AM.