View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
are you using Dan-HTC's SYS files in your own kitchen or in the PPCKitchen like he instructed?

I ran into all of the issues you are having by using his SYS files and trying to collect them into my own kitchen. turns out that will NOT work.

if you are using PPCKitchen, then I'd have no clue what to do for you, otherwise you can grab the SYS folder from Da_G's TouchPro/Fuze kitchen over at XDA and copy in the WINCENLS folder from Dan's SYS
The issue with using PPCK sys for a bepe/ervius kitchen is the attributes. The R/S/H is removed to allow overwrite of duplicates which the kitchen then autosets back after the dump folder is compiled. Change back the attrib on all but the modules and it will work just fine.