View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:31 AM
stillryan
PPCGeeks Regular

stillryan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-6-09] ** grooveROM 4 ** wm6.1 & wm6.5 versions -- (21038.1.6.0) & (21202.5.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Not the name, but some images may be offensive to law enforcement. Then again many of the local officers in my area are 420 Friendly. I have the first alpha build ready, and only the splash screen is risky at this point. The final release will have the incognito option, so you should be ok to roll ChronicROM with the boys..

http://myunspace.com/?d=4D25FDB31

It may be necessary to install carrier cabs to get things like internet sharing to work properly:

http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=carriers%2F

At this point it is very similar to grooveROM, with updated drivers, and some tweaks. Less HTC stuff too. FingerKbd 2.1 is the only SIP aside from the windows one.
I downloaded Chronic ROM that you linked and it's pretty nice. It runs really smooth, no lock ups or freezes (unless i do something stupid).

When you make your final release, are you going to be putting in the weather app from the last couple grooverom buids? Also, just wondering if you're using picture mail on Chronic? I installed the Sprint picture mail and it doesn't want to work. It tells me that i cannot use it to send text messages, it just wants to send emails. I might need to make sure i have the latest version, but just wanted to ask.

I hardly use picture mail anyway, but today was one of those days where i had to test a customers picture mail and that's when i found that i couldn't send a pic.

Other than that, I'm really digging this ROM. I just make sure to turn the phone face down at work if i need to do a soft reset.