View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Fat Tony
PPCGeeks Regular

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blowing away a friend's Iphone

One thing I hate about Apple people is, they love to show off their device and how different they are. I'm special, I have an Apple product (I do too, just an Ipod, nothing else).

We're at a restaurant and he goes on to show off his 8GB Iphone. I whipe out my TP and pop out my 16GB card and tell him that I have 2 more 8GB cards in my laptop case.

He shows me how clear his screen is, I gotta give it to him. His screen was bigger, brighter and clearer.

I then pop out my battery and say I can get another one.

We compare apps. Cameras in low light, high light, sunlight, etc. Internet speed. Nav. TV. He had childish games, I had Resco brain games. I beat him in everything except screen size and clarity. Camera and video SMOKED him.

I can tether. Cracked/Hacked apps are easy for my phone. For his, he needs a jail break program (not easy).

Thanks to this site I was able to put a little Apple geek in his place.

He did have a louder ringer, earpiece and speaker. He can't BT to his Benz, and I could (thanks to JetWare) on the first try. "Dude, why would you spend so much on an inferior product?"

In short, just wanted to say thanks to everybody.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
This post has been thanked 3 times.