View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:55 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
PPCKitchen...i have the RAR file in the Kitchens folder. I can get it to make an nbh, but the nueKernel won't show up and I can't get it to boot p***** the 2nd screen still

I feel so noobish right now. please help.
Ok, you need to do a few things. First, you need to have the XIP added to the Titan Core.rar I am using the Titan core from Drellisdee's kitchen. Add the Xip to the ROM folder. Next, you need to edit the the DeviceBase txt file for your device in Projects\DeviceBases (i recommend creating a new one). Here are my config's, but realize that all the paths need to line up and point the right places. Also, you do NOT need the payload if you have the XIP.

Of course ou don't have to use the Titan_Core_WM65.rar, and just use a folder instead.

Groups.zip
This post has been thanked 2 times.