View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by venemis_viper View Post
I just have gotten my htc touch and palm 800 (Nitro or Gandolf they havent' decided which one they are gonna name) today as a beta tester from sprint i love how its compact and slim has so much almost like a PPC 6800 even though touch is a smartphone type and palm is no longer a smartphone its a Pocket PC yeah im diggin this alot finally palm realized what consumers want not they what they want and i also know when its coming out and know when rev A with GPS (built-in) is coming for MOGUL 6800...........i would not post the release date just because of the confidentiality of news and also moderator of this site would not allow because last time http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...ne-2007-a.html i posted the release date for MOGUL 6800 and i was warned by them not to do that but if they would allow me then i will be more than happy to post it.............................

Lets get HTC Touch to touch People's Touch
We have no affiliation with the Carriers, so you can post what you want, just no warez.

If we get a "warning letter" from them, we'll oblige, but until that point...post away (or *anyone* can PM me with info/pics and I'll take the responsibility if necessary).

Until we see some evidence/pics though, I''ll have to treat this as bogus...so step up