View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:44 PM
dan-htc-touch
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I am having almost the same issue. I made my own kitchen with the QVGQ SYS posted yesterday, used your Titan.xip, but I get stuck at the second boot screen (so drivers are good, I assume). My radio light comes on and starts blinking, but thats it. I created some new kitchen config files for your base and cooked a ROM, same problem. After a while the screen just goes black. I also noticed that I STILL don't have the nueKernel showing up on the initial post screen. I made some config changes and am flashing it now. I will see what happens in 5 mins. I did verify that the Titan_21500.bin was in the ROM temp folder this time, so we will see...
I could not get a rom to boot using the stuff posted here before, I ended up taking da_g's sys and cleaning it up for ppckitchen use, no problems now