View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
I already ported the xip...
I am having almost the same issue. I made my own kitchen with the QVGQ SYS posted yesterday, used your Titan.xip, but I get stuck at the second boot screen. My radio light comes on and starts blinking, but thats it. (so drivers are good, I assume) I created some new kitchen config files for your base and cooked a ROM, same problem. After a while the screen just goes black. I also noticed that I STILL don't have the nueKernel showing up on the initial post screen. I made some config changes and am flashing it now. I will see what happens in 5 mins. I did verify that the Titan_21500.bin was in the ROM temp folder this time, so we will see...

Update:
Yup, that was it. It musta been cooking the wrong xip in...

Live and learn.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 04-09-2009 at 04:46 PM.