View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
hey calcu, i havent had a chance to use the new rc, but if you did include my alltel oem let me re-upload it to my post since i made a couple of changes. i also corrected the colors in my altel blue and sprint htc menu enhancement files.

Just let me know when it's up and I'll update it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Rc5 has gone back to giving me issues with activesync not receiving push email. I'm cooking again without the 3Row SMS which has been suggested to be part of the problem. I'll report back.

Why would the SMS changes effect email?

Actually the SYS in this build is the new 21042 from the shipped Topaz ROM, so check with that change and see, if it doesn't, I'll post another version of the SYS for you to try then. BTW, my push e-mail works, what I've been wanting to fix is the no vibrate for e-mails problem I have seen in most, if not all 2xxxx SYS