View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 02:56 PM
myshinynewtouch
PPCGeeks Regular

myshinynewtouch is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Hafrust - I followed your tutorial and i was able to add new panels - but i am still having trouble with the icons... here is what i did..
1. modified the clink panel to add more apps to that, by adding new pages and pointing to apps i like - been able to add 5 until now and i love it - its awesome but the icons are not displaying like they should... i guess i need to modify the .cpr files, can you please help me with that - u said to change to "image 1", but is that for all images as in don't i have to reference some location ?
2. been able to create an invisible new panel on top of the launcher panel... i don't mind it being invisible, i placed it on top of everything which i am using as contact dialer panel.. same issue, i can't get the contacts picture to be visible alongside the number, i just see the generic one.. same edits to .cpr i guess ?

this is fricking awesome, completely threw away m2d now.. now if only i can figure out how to add more cities to the weather panel, then this is the bomb....