View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:20 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.14 FuzeBerry II 4/8/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmoray View Post
Archive is corrupted...downloaded twice, same result both times
Yep, I'm re-uploading it and I'll see if I can get this out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
RSTG, if I am not a daily flasher (pun intended) would you suggest I wait for the lastest and greatest rom with all the fixes. Isn't XBMOD working and you to put out another rom soon with the new released manila version. Thanks for your work BTW.
Rhodium is fun to play with, but the time bug is a big killer for me. So if you want a fun rom, this would be it. But if you need appointments and other time based stuff (without the work around) then I wouldn't run it. Lucky for me I have a gazillion clock's at work...
I'm waiting to see what the new version will be like myself...