View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 08:34 AM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

I'm going to step in here before I come back a few hours later and see a full out warzone and my thread shut down.

First things first!

MightyROM has been in existence since back in September of 2008. Since then I have collected such a following its unbelievable. I appreciate EVERYONE for their support and continuing to use my rom, its what keeps me going day in and day out with all these releases.

Now in regards to the theme posting and the comments made thereafter.

I come on this thread and I think we can agree that there are a bunch of "regulars" the guys who help out everyone the most and keep this thread going when I'm gone. Tremp & Pirish, you guys are two of them.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS with people posting their work in my thread.

YES I did invite Lil' Rico into my rom to help develop a more complete package foreveryone, although that doesn't mean other ideas are not welcome. That is why were a community.

In no way do i expect people to feel shunned out and to not be able to post their work in my thread. I feel honored if anything.

That being said, Lets treat eachother with respect and support everyones creations.

I expect NO ONE to even go off and reply to these comments because it will just create a war and this is definitely not the place for it. Lets not have a reason for the moderators to roam in here and have to clean things up. This thread has always been great with a wonderful amount of people contributing.

All in all, everyone keep posting your work, I don't mind at all, I actually love to see everyone's work.

Tremp keep it up, if you would like to create your own thread by all means. If not, no worries.

I understand this is a thread that revolves around my rom, although I think we can both agree it has evolved to something way beyond our wildest imaginations.

Cheers! and lets all stay happy

- mightymike

---quotes removed---

Last edited by MightyMike; 04-09-2009 at 08:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.