View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Greg Brady
N00b

Greg Brady is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmblalock View Post
Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in and confirm that I too have the No Ringer bug.. It really sucks because it is random. The the other day I had to restart the phone 3 times due to not having a ringer and then it worked fine for a day, and now today my ringer worked for 1/2 the day, then just suddenly stopped. Like literally I received one phone call and it worked and then an hour later I was back to it only vibrating and not ringing. Anyone have any idea as to what this is yet? Also, for some reason my ring tone changed all on its own today at the same time that it stopped working.. I went to see if the ringer would play in the settings and instead of the "Ring Innovation" tone I had selected, it showed my ringer as being the first option of "Alarm Beeps" or something like that. I know I didn't change that! Also sometimes I have to reset it multiple times and then it will start working again.. strange..

I noticed that whenever i receive the notification for an appointment that is when my phone ringer switches back to alarm beeps. Also if you go into settings while in the phone app and try to change it you need to reset the phone because it keeps switching back. but if you go into system settings/personal/sounds notifications and change it then it will stay changed until i receive another calendar notification then its back to alarm beeps again.. dont know if that helps try to figure it out or helps people reset their ringer until it is resolved. This may be why some people are saying they are not having any trouble, maybe they dont use the calendar.