View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:14 PM
auburnmk
Regular 'Geeker

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

i also withdraw my previous indictment of tsowen's taskbar, still does it uninstalled(eventually) and also with a different version. diggin the toolbar, my bad tsowen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skasner View Post
I must withdraw my previous statements that Tsowen's Taskbar mod was causing the "no ringing" problem on my phone. I uninstalled it awhile ago and had not had any ringing issues, but this morning I got a call and sure enough it didn't ring.

I navigated to Phone>Menu>Options and if I tried to select any standard *.wma ringer (ex: "Ring-Stardard") I got the error "The ring tone file is corrupted or unavailable..." If I select a standard *.wav sound (ex: "Alarm-Beeps") I received no error.

I then did a soft-reset, which cleared up the *.wma ringer errors so my phone rings again, but I have a feeling it'll goof again sooner or later. I'll just have to pay close attention for now to see if I can find a pattern to when it gets in a foo state.