View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:47 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Touch PRO ##DEBUG# & RADIO questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
Is there like a wiki or something on ##debug# on what everything means? I'm off of work and looking to test out every radio to see what gives me best results.

Also I have a sprint TP on Sprint, would i be able to flash any radio ie: USCC, Verizon etc... or do i need to stick to the sprint ones?
I don't know the answer to the first half of your question, but for the 2nd half you can flash any radio that you want. The one that most people find the best and myself included is the sprint radio v 1.11. us cellular came out with one yesterday but i haven't tried that one yet.