View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrvo View Post
Wonderful improvement to the functionality of the 6700. My only issue seems to be that I can't get Pocket Informant 2007 to work properly. The program opens up and appears to be fine...but won't let me make any changes at all--no new appointments--no completed or new tasks. Any ideas?
Make sure you have the latest version of PI2007. I've heard a few people say that their slightly older builds didn't work properly. Also, do you have it installed on the mSD card or main memory. I know they say it can run on the mSD card, but I've always had better luck installed directly on the phone.
I've also noticed lately that a few of my PI settings aren't staying "linked" to their proper assigned buttons- mostly, it was the right soft-key. I'd get some sort of message that 'Pocket Informant is not a PPC application' or another program would open instead. I seem to have this fixed by changing the assignments directly int the SoftKeys app/settings.
In the past, I've noticed that PI could get corrupt and I'd need to reinstall it. It's happened two or three times in the last eight months. No idea what causes it.