bmckenna
Lurker

bmckenna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisman View Post
Figured I'd post this in here since it is the main Pandora discussion thread.

Link to original post for people who'd like to thank him.

I wasn't ever able to get through a song but after doing this it works. If I let it play for too long its starts to skip the end of songs again. Once it starts skipping I had to soft reset to fix it but that's not nearly as bad as not being able to get through a song.
So I definitely recommend Touch Pro users having problems with skips try this.
thanks for the pseudo-reminder. i'd been meaning to install advanced config for a while. did so, applied the config changes, and pandora started up as it did before...the first song it played, i got a "blue screen" on the pandora.exe application at some point while the song was playing. just listened to a song that i did know, and it went all the way through...then on song change, blue screened. i put it in quotes before, since it's a white screen, not a blue one, heh. A problem has occurred with PANDORA.EXE...you know the drill.

I just thumbs down'ed a song, it moved to the next without freezing, then played through a whole song and when it went to move to the next song, blue-screened.

on a hunch, i uninstalled .net CF 3.5 (necessary for advanced system config) and it played through the whole song (keeping those tweaks still active) and moved to the next without blue screening. then, next song, blue screened. attempted to uninstall and reinstall, now i get the debug message again. sigh.

anyone have a good, working alternative to stream music for free?

Last edited by bmckenna; 04-08-2009 at 01:26 PM.