View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:32 AM
evertec
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-7-09] JonRom Version 1.3 Custom WM6.5 21202 Sprint rom with Rhodium Manila 1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
They dont show under pocket outlook. Flash to different rom and flash back to your rom still there. somehow it restore my text messaging and email account but the email doesnt work. I cant delete or modify them either. Did you set the rom to store email in Internal Storage some where?

Ever, One small thing ever think about fixing that start icon? Am I the only one on this but it out of shape, it's not round. The start icon and background is too much like Ingoove, You got me confused for a second thinking that i flash Ingroove's rom instead. Thnks
The email and texts are stored in the file cemail.vol on the root folder of internal storage, and also in the Internal Storage\Mail folder. I would suggest deleting these files and folders to fix your phantom email issues. I'll keep the start menu in mind for the next release

edit: I just tested this myself and the only way I was able to delete the cemail.vol file was to change the registry entry to point to a different file. For example, go to HKLM/Software/Microsoft/MAPI/DbPath and change the value to cemail2.vol. This should fix your problem, then you can delete the original cemail.vol

Last edited by evertec; 04-08-2009 at 11:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.