View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 01:31 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My collection of Windows Mobile 6.5 Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I wanted to set 1 image to portrait and totally different to landscape and make size 240x320 (not 240x294).They assuming that the task bars will be coloured,and in 6.5 we have clear bars. Its not a big deal.

OK, just in the interim couldnt you just use a graphics editor (Gimp, Photoshop, whatever) and make whatever the two graphics you want to the portrait and landscape dimensions and when you save them save as backgroundP.png and backgroundL.png or whatever - it would give you the two separate pictures you want to use in the orientation you want but at least for now compatible with the naming scheme...

Just an idea and my brain is friend and too tired LOL

Detroit Doug