View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 PM
RZO
PPCGeeks Regular

RZO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Yo Juicy! took the dive on march 29 and flashed my tp. Used your first and i havent looked into getting another...of course i upgraded twice(everytime you did). with this new rom i started running into some bugs...nothing major but just wanted to let you know 1. now when i click on a text message to go into the new threaded to type...tf3d2 restarts 2. if i read my messages in all messages i go back to home and it shows that i still have messages 3. now i dont have the new start menu...the one when u click on start and all the proggies are there...i have the old list version. 4. my keyboard stsrted acting funny....at first it wouldnt respond so i soft rested a couple of times and it works but now the backlight on keyboard doesnt come on all the time and i cant find that setting to turn it back on everytime keyboard is out. 5. of course the time issue....funny thing is b4 this upgrade i never had it. i could turn my phone off and time was still right just didnt click on world clock....now after every soft reset it changes. Other then those lil things...which i can live with......the rom is quick fast and 100 times better then my stock sprint rom. thanks alot pimpin