View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:53 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhormaze View Post
mike would you mind adding the profile update and prl update icons back to the system menu. when i activated my touch pro after switching to my bb i couldnt provision my services because those icons werent there..
It's most likely not going to be in there, there's no point in putting things specific to one particular carrier into his ROM if he wants to keep it multi-carrier. You could easily just install the cab for it when you flash with either UC or Sashimi. Or you could even install it right now. It's been attached 5-6 times in this thread alone.

You can download it from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1235591850