mrrogers1
Regular 'Geeker

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmckenna View Post
i know pandora is not officially supported for the diamond or the pro, and i meant a working fix for the songs ending prematurely, not the resolution issue. i saw that fix that was just posted above, and i'm pretty sure it's the one i applied before that didn't fix the problem, but i'll report here if it works.

also, re: the palm pre...pandora has been unofficially been confirmed to be developed and working on the device. the reason you'll see it there and not released widely on WinMo is pretty simple. the new mobile os for the pre (web os) is based on html, java, and CSS, so web-based apps are going to be ridiculously simple to port to web os. from one report i read, it took 3+ months to port pandora to the iphone...whereas it took 2 DAYS to get a working pandora on the palm pre.

fake edit: i applied the update, and got a song that ended early. i'll try a soft reset just to see, but i'm not holding out hope.

real edit: after a soft reset, the song still advanced before it was over, so it seems the fix was worthless (at least for me).
[offtopic] Damn the Palm Pre!!!! I wasn't never really envious of the iPhone but the pre is making me jealous and isn't even out! Too bad I could never live with out my WinMO.... They better get their s*&t together for WM7. [/offtopic]

Well maybe one day we'll be supported.