View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:33 PM
S2W
VIP Member

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
LOL.. very true.. I'll have to keep on my toes! Here is my regular "today" wallpaper (sans touchflo) to go along with it....

BTW I like that flip-look on the sprint clock on your screen.

Thanks for the compliment on the flip look clock. Must say I got a kick out of your today screen. Hmmm how a rat can make you feel like smiling lol.

I am still working on completing my theme, making all the buttons kind of transparent (glass look) like I did with my blackdrop theme so that any background could blend in... but, it can be a bit tedious when you are trying to balance life lol. Thank god for this site and for the support of all you guys.

This post has been thanked 2 times.