Old 09-05-2007, 06:37 PM
kirkkanenbley
Lurker

kirkkanenbley is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up lots of apps loaded and working well. used tips found here

I updated and I love it.
I've loaded the following and all are working well.
Phatnotes/Phat Spell - Stor Card
Phatpad - Stor Card
Voice Command - Main Mem
Pocket hackmaster - Main Mem
UPX4PPC - Main Mem
Ewallet Prp - Stor Card
Mem Maid- Stor Card
Pocket Breeze - Stor Card
Pocket Weather - Stor Card
Ilauncher - Stor Card
Phone Alarm - Main Mem
Pocket Informant - Main Mem
SK Tools - Stor Card
Sprite Backup - Stor Card
Tweaks2k2 - Stor Card
Verizon Push - Main Mem

I used UPX4PPC to compress everything except Phackmaster (max speed 520), Verizon Push.
I compressed all of the VC files except for an 8K file, and all of PBreeze except for a file called LowDpiRes.dll or something like that.
P Hackmaster helped bring back some speed after loading the device up. I have about 9 MB of storage And 12 MB of ram left.

On my today screen I have Phone Alarm, Pocket Breeze, and Ilauncher is running in the tray. I use a theme for the background picture and colors.

Very stable and everything seems to be fine. I needed to use a tip in this thread to stop my device from confusing the storage card and ext memory. And I used a cab i found at pdaphonehome.com to load the VC button #5 fix. My manual entery wasn't working but the cab fixed it.

I don't get the text message counter, and my movies don't play in landscape, but i don't really use that stuff much anyways. So not an issue for me.

I'm a moderate to advanced user and not a developer. I'm very impressed with this update. These guys here at ppcgeeks rock.