View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 06:06 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerieFire View Post
For anyone who's still having problems with TCPMP, I'd recommend downloading the latest and installing it over top. It solved my problems with it, excepting a lockup on the YouTube main (non-mobile) page. I'm now using the YouTube Pocket site instead (http://www.ytpocket.com) and no lockups, with full search functions and even instructions on installing and optimizing TCPMP.

My remaining problem is the phone setting itself to vibrate mode, which I see some others are having also. My question is whether this can be tied to the apparent lack of locking of the volume slider while the phone is "locked" -- meaning we're accidentally putting it into vibrate mode ourselves -- or whether it's the "automatic" ringer mode of the HTC Home plug-in silencing the phone even though we've got the ringer setting on "normal." I'm going to be tinkering with some settings to see if I can narrow it down. Please post if you have more input on this. (A complicating issue for me is my Photo Contacts Pro installation, which could also be a factor in this.)
Dude! thanks for the youtube Pocket link, i could not for the life of me remember what it was after i up'd to wm6.

I too have had the 'revert to vibrate' issue a time or two and have no idea what sparks this event, i'm curious to hear others' input.