View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 06:45 AM
hamidxa
Regular 'Geeker

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I have absolutely no issues with GPS on either Sprint Nav or Google Maps..... No clue what could be causing your issue.

As far as MightyROM5 stuff, I have to say that I'm excited about its speed. It is quick, and it is also stable thus far. With anything new, there's a few things that need to be added/ taken out and that's why we're testing it, but for what it's worth, MightyMike has done a good job with it already and it is headed down the right path... He stopped working on that bad boy at 5am... Just goes to show you... IDK how many flashes we've been through, but its going to be right when it is released!!!!
You guys just may save me a few hundred dollars yet.

I love my Touch Pro, but I was looking to get the Touch Pro 2 (assuming it comes out for Sprint), but this ROM may change my mind and allow me to hold off until something more groundbreaking comes out (such as a Tegra based WinMo phone).