View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:58 PM
FaerieFire
Lurker

FaerieFire is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For anyone who's still having problems with TCPMP, I'd recommend downloading the latest and installing it over top. It solved my problems with it, excepting a lockup on the YouTube main (non-mobile) page. I'm now using the YouTube Pocket site instead (http://www.ytpocket.com) and no lockups, with full search functions and even instructions on installing and optimizing TCPMP.

My remaining problem is the phone setting itself to vibrate mode, which I see some others are having also. My question is whether this can be tied to the apparent lack of locking of the volume slider while the phone is "locked" -- meaning we're accidentally putting it into vibrate mode ourselves -- or whether it's the "automatic" ringer mode of the HTC Home plug-in silencing the phone even though we've got the ringer setting on "normal." I'm going to be tinkering with some settings to see if I can narrow it down. Please post if you have more input on this. (A complicating issue for me is my Photo Contacts Pro installation, which could also be a factor in this.)