Old 09-05-2007, 01:46 PM
namopereht
PPCGeeks Regular

namopereht is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
Yeah, it's not that much of a problem...at times I like to keep the phone connected to my machine so it can charge, which I use if for DAP purposes...unfortunately the ActiveSync utilization causes MP3s to skip at times. It's not enough of an annoyance for me to revert, but it's something I'd love to see corrected.

- Doug
If you just need then USB connection for charging, disable USB in activesync. Then re-enable it when you need to sync. (click on AS tray icon, connection settings, check/uncheck allow usb connections) That should work as a workaround. As for a cure, maybe there is a way to reduce the process priority to AS? Just a thought I know nothing about.

By the way, great rom. First rom that doesnt randomly disconnect my BT headset. Other roms also made my headset go goofy after 8-10 hours connected. It would require me to click the MF button on the headset before it would connect to the phonecall. Now is perfect. No lockups and 3 days without soft reset. Battery life is great even with my BT headset and GPS connected at all times. Can't wait for the kitchen so I can make this truly the phone I always wanted.

namopereht