View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:49 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Lots of thanks to tsowen, eenieMini, NisseDILLIGAF, Mystery, and several other folks who's stuff I lifted, but I didn't write down your name. Also, if anyone knows of a clear icon for the calendar tab, I'd greatly appreciate a link to it.

The only thing I can claim as my own is the photo (it's much less blurry on my Diamond screen). If I get more time at some point in the future, I'll try to pano it. If I do, I will share.
Looks GREAT!!!
And thx for the mention.... I just lift stuff from others too, then tweak a bit or repack to meet my needs. I'm glad it helps others too!