View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:07 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
TouchPro 2 Rhodium Ehanced T-Mobile Skin - VGA Only!

CMYLXGO's Enhanced Touch Pro 2 T-Mobile Skin

-= Thanks to MightMike, LilRico, Ioannis, and Hallatore =-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Requires xboxmod's TP2 Rhodium Manila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the Original T-Mobile skin ported by Ioannis and added some color tweaks from MightyMike and LilRico. Then a little twist on the manila by hallatore. And a splash of CMYLXGO to the remaining screens.

The goal was to remove all of the stock green from the manila and have one simple cab to do it all. Hallatore's manila edit moves the date and alarm info to the carrier curtain at the top of the screen and hides the call log to allow 3 full Calendar appointments to show on the home screen. The call log will pop up dynamically whenever there is a missed call and disappear once you have reviewed it.

I'm sure I may have missed a few bits of green here and there and if you find them please let me know so I can fix it

CMYLXGO's T-Mobile Rhodium TouchPro2 S2U2 Theme

CMYLXGO's T-Mobile Rhodium TouchPro2 S2U2 Theme v.2
v.2 has a custom password screen

-= Copy .cab to phone and install. Soft Rest Phone =-

Last edited by cmylxgo; 06-14-2009 at 04:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 20 times.