View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 12:44 PM
shwa311
Lurker

shwa311 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
2 issues: SPB Mobile Shell & Call History

First let me appologize if these have already been mentioned. I've just finished reading the main thread and my heads going to pop. I thought I would just do my part and hightlight a couple of thing I've noticed without again reading through another long thread. Anyway...

Couple of things I've noticed...

1. My call history no longer shows the icons for missed, incoming, outgoing. That area for these icons is transparent and I can see the new phone dialer or what ever app is in the background.)

2. SPM Mobile Shell... God I like this app but SPB seems to have some memory probs for me. V1.0 created a leak (WM5) so I uninstalled and waited for V1.5. That seemed to do it. Know that I have WM6 (Helmi and others, thanks! I was here , know I'm here ) this was one of the first apps I wanted to install. I did and it seems to have a mem release problem. Meaning I will open up another app (that obviously uses mem) and when I close it the mem is not released. Basically I end up with below 1mb of program mem. Soft reset... It all comes back.

I cant be for certain its MShell but I'm pretty sure.

3. Just got a Jawbone yesterday and my battery got chowed. I'll have to test this a bit more. I haven't really been using the BT capabilities for a while.

?? Is there a way in the HTC Home ringtones to adjust the Automatic setting? Cant seem to find it.

Installed apps:
SPB time
SPB Mobile Shell
SK Tools
IlIum eWallet
1-Cal full version
Egress
Sprite Backup