mrrogers1
Regular 'Geeker

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmckenna View Post
not to sound like an ***, but no, i didn't miss those pages. i skimmed as much as i could through all the pages, saw a lot of complaints about sound quality, saw a lot of "this doesn't work on my touch pro," "it works on mine," "post a cab," saw a few supposed fixes for the songs cutting out by someone named juggalo that i attempted to install that didn't work, and that's about where i'm at right now.
Only reason I thought you missed it is because you asked about screen resolution and a working fix. Right now our devices (Diamond and Touch Pro) aren't even officially supported but get this..... They are reporting "demos" of Pandora on the Touch Pre... WTF????

Owell, you'll see a new fix above, it might work, it might not. I'll try it but I'm not holding my breath. Partial songs is better than nothing but again.. this is free or charge to us so I'm just hanging around, waiting to be pleasantly surprised when it fully works.