Putin
Lurker

Putin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Your Solution is right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Jai View Post
I personally despise it, I have spb phone suite and mobile shell and am using the sprint black theme, I hate the manilla set up, I truly do. The finger scrolling is trash and the messaging is not any good. That whole finger scrolling and it putting text on top of text is just frustrating. How do you take a picture of the screen and save it as an image, I would love to show you how pretty mine looks...and its all black and sexy Anyways let me know if anyone hates it

I was right there with you when I saw rom after rom with Manila 2d then 3d, after a whileI couldn't hold food down, wanted to vomit every damn time I saw a manila whatever version! The new xboxmod (has nothing to do with the system) from the Touch Pro 2 is a lot better because the text has some nice transition effects so it keeps the vomit down a lot longer. But little lady, you have got to try Star rom 6.5. Everything flows beautifully, and is sooo finger friendly, on top of that it comes with the xbox mod I mentioned. When you get your hands on that, sbp mobile and pocket are going to hate you for leaving them never to return for more lush, greener passages.