View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:33 AM
YouMayLose
Regular 'Geeker

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose
Re: Will installing any of the ROMs mess my phone up if I already have things install

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
MMS settings at the very least will have to be re-done. I'm not sure what all is involved in the reflash to MetroPCS but that should still be fine (I'm assuming that changed the PRL/PRI etc).
I had it flashed to metropcs..then had juicy5 flashed..then had net/mms set up.. I no I can flash a new rom and not lose the metro pcs flash (wich technacly isnt a flash I believe thats just the term its been being called if I understand correctly)..was just hoping I could flash a new rom and not lose net/mms as they are easy to reset but just a pain lol.. was wanting to try mighty mike or juicy6 rom as juicy5 the ringtones dont work (which isnt a big deal as I dont change em much just have to change the resitry of the default ringtone to make what u want work)