View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this has nothing to do with the ROM, since MR doesn't include Sprint Navigation.
That said, I started using a slightly newer version of SN that works well and you are welcome to try.
I've also attached directions and a CAB that I used for a while for a much newer version... but be warned, it started crashing on me after a while.
Hi Trident. is the new sprint nav cab listed here better than the sprint nav 2.1.7? Just curious since I noticed you posted a cab for it and was going to install one or the other. Thanks man!