View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:31 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
I still can't get nuegpssecurity to work. I sent the text "!nuegps0000 status" and it was not intercepted. Received the regular text notification. I didn't see the nueGPSSecurity in the registry. The line stopped at Wei Enterprises\. I read that I need to add the 0000 pin to registry. Is this true? If so, what happens the phone is hard reset? Won't I lose that from th eregistry?
Thanks!
Mike
You only need to add the reg entry if you want to change the pin. I imagine you will lose the reg entry after a hard reset like you said.
Try !nuegps0000 getpos
It definitely does work though. I've used it a few times.