View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:36 PM
MOGUL USERZ
Lurker

MOGUL USERZ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Navigation free a few days a month?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTx View Post
Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but ever since I purchased my phone on November 1st it seems that Sprint Navigation works for a few days at the beginning of the month for free then all of a sudden starts prompting me to buy. I have an unlimited data plan not a SERO plan. I know there's been discussions about whether the service is free for SERO plans but it just seems odd to me that it'd work for a few days & then stop. So far I've noticed that it works at the beginning of the month then stops. I'm keeping tabs on it this month & it's on it's 5th day. I really like the app although having a VGA version would be better but I also use Live Search & Google Maps. I wonder if there's something that changes on my phone to make it work for free then stop.
You are not alone, Sprints tele nav was working the same way on my Mogul like that and still works like that on my Touch Pro as well. Thank God its been free to use when I have really needed it. I have Amaze Gps which is free and also have voice direction, you might want to check that out. I also have Google maps and Live search, but this particular day Amaze froze on me and Live search could not find my address request. I clicked on Tele Nav and was there within five to ten minutes. Im thinking about adding it.=D>