View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Agree it takes a LOT of work making these and most of us have families and full time careers. Its all about the fun and certainly not donations as I havent even gotten so much as $.01 ever. Hopefully if time and wife allow I'll have a 21202 if no one beats me to it.

Heheheheh actually there is a version 5 of a WinMO 6.5 ROM being released today over on XDA based on it but I personally do appreciate all the time spent by people that do cook up ROMs, its something I have yet to have the full amount of patience to do fully yet

Detroit Doug