View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
the most recent Ive seen so far are 20212 and even talk of 20214 but havent seen any vogue builds based on them "yet" give it time and they can/will be integrated though

Constantly upping the sys/xip with every new version that comes along would turn this from a hobby to a full-time 24/7 job and as people are doing this for fun/donations I dont think your going to see a rush for every version that comes along

Detroit Doug
Agree it takes a LOT of work making these and most of us have families and full time careers. Its all about the fun and certainly not donations as I havent even gotten so much as $.01 ever. Hopefully if time and wife allow I'll have a 21202 if no one beats me to it.