View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Weapondrift
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTF @ flashing roms...starting to make me regret ever getting this phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
So you have the folder RUU on your desktop. Go to your downloads and copy the .nbh file you downloaded into the RUU folder, click Custom_RUU.exe and let it do its thing.
Is the ROM you downloaded trying to connect to the phone? It might be a .exe and not a .nbh, if that is the case don't even mess with the RUU folder just click on the rom.exe in your downloads and let it update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
this is the hd forum.
thats the thing I dont see an .nbh folder...is that the ruu that I downloaded or the rom that I downloaded? when I open the custom rom it goes straight to winrar and starts extracting and saying for me to connect to my phone

ok. so your saying DONT do anything with the ruu and just let it download on my phone is that correct?

Sorry for posting in wrong thread :<

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"