View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:52 PM
highlife22
Regular 'Geeker

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTF @ flashing roms...starting to make me regret ever getting this phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
This is starting to piss me off...Ive already flashed my phone and its fine. Finally after searching for 3 hours to find a verizon rom that has been grouped together with all the other CDMA roms I am stuck...I downloaded the ruu and its on my destop. I downloaded the rom and its still in my download section. I keep seeing directions that say the following

3.then in the newly created RUU directory add the rom of your choice - (copy the RUU_Signed.nbh to desktop\RUU)

but everytime I open the custom rom file it tries to connect to my phone... am I supposed to copy the RUU to my phone and THEN run the custom rom?!
So you have the folder RUU on your desktop. Go to your downloads and copy the .nbh file you downloaded into the RUU folder, click Custom_RUU.exe and let it do its thing.

Is the ROM you downloaded trying to connect to the phone? It might be a .exe and not a .nbh, if that is the case don't even mess with the RUU folder just click on the rom.exe in your downloads and let it update.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

This post has been thanked 1 times.