View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 06:17 PM
intrlude
Regular 'Geeker

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev2k7 View Post
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with some minor problems I have been having with my sprint apache. Once i installed WM6 I noticed that text messages no longer display the sender, instead the first word is displayed as the sender. Any clue on how to fix this? I know people have said you shouldn't let the text messaging be customized but I'm unclear on what this means or how to do it, or if it will even fix my issue.

My second issue is that the call history list doesn't cover the entire screen and the previous screen is visible to the left of the list (where the missed call, made call, received call icons should be).

any help on restoring my text messages or the icons would be much appreciated. Thanks.
"Customize" refers to the automatic customizations that load after loading the rom. It is recommended that you soft reset prior to letting the customizations load.

Hard reset. "Loading Customizations in 3..2..1..." don't let it proceed. Soft reset! Always read all posts as this information has been covered.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7780

Post #10 of the 1st! page.