View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Wunder
Regular 'Geeker

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolade View Post
I'm having the same problem with the IM program, Nimbuzz. After about 5 min of the programs running, the menus go blank and/or turn black. I can still scroll through them and click the bottom-most button to exit, so the commands still function, but the display is screwed up so you can't see what the options are. I just end up exiting the program and re-opening. This only seems to happen with that Nimbuzz program, so I'm not sure how to pinpoint the exact problem.
Thanks, I get this in Google Maps all the time, didn't think I could still click the empty menu. At least that makes it a little less of a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savio View Post
Hi guys, love the rom! ...
Also, I am a bit new to this.. but what exactly is stuff like "Rhodium" or "Manilla" and is Touch Flo 3D 2 really able to be ported to the regular HTC Touch Pro? I've been reading a lot on these forums but sometimes the lingo just flies right over my head and I end up getting more confused.

Thanks! Great community!
Rhodium is the new menu + notification system from the 2nd generation of our beloved phones (otherwise know as the 'Rhodium')

Manilla is the TouchFlo system.

TF3D2 is being ported but is not stable yet, so the answer to your question is yes and no

And finally, click here ---> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php

Did I help? The is down to the right