View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
I've only been running 21202 for a few hours, time will tell. So far it's been just as stable as my 21198 build (been running 6.5 since 21195 leaked out) that I have not had any issues with. As far as speed, that's all subjective, the early 6.5 builds were all dogs, but 21189 was quicker, 21193/21195/21198 all got a little bit faster and more stable. 21202 seems to be about the same speed as 21198, but it should be benchmarked to have more concrete numbers.
Speed wasn't too bad on 21198, although compared to a solid 6.1 sys was pretty clunky, IMO. Lots of little annoying bugginess though, like the tabs in dialogs changing when you don't want them to, etc...

I actually liked the honeycomb menu a lot, or at least the scrolling style and smoothness of scrolling. The screen lock would have been nice, but it caused a lot of glitchiness as well.

I was just asking because I was curious about how it was evolving.

Thanks for the reply.