View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:12 PM
pdub73
Regular 'Geeker

pdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpdub73 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking of dumping my I910 for a Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthrax79 View Post
And that is why I ask. I really want to stick with this phone. It has so many cool features and with new programs coming out daily the flexibility is un-matched. I apologize for making you repeated some advice again, however I have not found too many threads dealing with the scroll/select problem that I have been dealing with. So I ask... and I am very grateful for all the feedback I have been given.

I have already made some adjustments to the device with FavHacks, as well as just being more patient and precise with my finger. I may try the xt9 keyboard again and see how it compares to FingerKey.
im even giving the xt9 a go...because i was having trouble with any of the keys on the far left...like i would try to type 'A' and get an 'S' instead...xt9 corrects my typos...i dont really mind repeating things...no need to apologize...I aint nobody...

Last edited by pdub73; 04-04-2009 at 10:19 PM.