View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Cant Get Some Files To Remove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteb4 View Post
I have tried removing some theme files in 'remove programs', but they will not delete all the way. So the theme I have is not working correctly. Can anyone help me with removing these files and restoring my original theme without a hard reset? I have a Touch Pro.
well, memmaid or sk tools are programs u can use. but if u reinstall the theme(make sure u install to device) then try to remove programs again, cee if that'll get u by. if not, u can try the programs mentioned..if still no worky..backup and hard reset