View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 12:59 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weehooherod View Post
I've downloaded and put all of the files into a folder namd "Android" on the root of my storage card. However when i click on the .exe to run the file i get a notice saying that i need to set my stating RAM. Even with the cab installation on My HTC Phone I get the same error.
if i'm not mistaken, you must put a folder in the root of the DEVICE called Android. Everything except the data file and system file must go there. put the data and system file in the root of the sd card, not in a folder. Then go to the Android folder on the root of the device and run haret.exe... first boot takes a while, but after that its pretty quick.

i dunno if instructions have changed for booting but this is how it was about a month ago for me.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!