Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:07 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoren View Post
same here, it installed juz fine. I then uninstall it successfully, and it reverted back to the original taskbar. But when it still gives the same error when i try to install v6.2, something bout system permissions.

nonetheless, thank you tsowen for coming up with all these, fab stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
I tried it. However I didn't get an error. It installed just fine (I'm using a Touch HD with stock ROM). I was able to uninstall it though and now it's back to stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbzbusa View Post
i tried and it didnt work for me....it actually installed a different speaker icon and a different data icon..i had to reload tb 6.3 again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
I've just noticed that it keeps the 6V1.1 icons in the start menu (for programs and setting).
Problem fixed and file updated, please try again
This post has been thanked 1 times.